Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello Yello!

Welcome to The Lazy Shell! As the name may not come close to obviously implying, this is where I'll come to dish out the scatterbrained thoughts and opinions on a variety of different nerdy topics swirling around in my head while I come nowhere close to doing anything remotely constructive in my daily life. We're talking video games, comics, TV, movies, reviews, spotlights, current events, and even some random stuff for good measure. I can't promise that I'll be updating that often, but I CAN promise that I'll at least try to make what I DO post a fun or interesting read. You can also be assured that I'm going to do my very best to make this place a very positive space, free of ranting. There's enough of that on the internet as it is and I'm starting this blog to have some fun and entertain, not to spread bad vibes.

Now you might be wondering who exactly I am and why I'm doing this. Well, you can call me Keifer, I'm just some portly American nerd, and I'm doing this to follow in the footsteps of Matt of X-Entertainment, Dinosaur Dracula, and Purple Stuff Podcast fame. His random assortment of posts on topics only the most obscure have entertained me consistently throughout the years and I've built up quite the repertoire of useless knowledge thanks to him, so I thought I'd see if I could apply it the same way he does.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy all that The Lazy Shell has to offer! (Eventually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment